cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Never got Pre-Order

I bought phone day of open and Samsung has still not shipped yet. I can't believe Samsung lies no more

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Never got Pre-Order

No I need it now

Highlighted
Astronaut

Come on

Highlighted
Asteroid

I am in the same boat. Bought on the 21st and originally said would arrive by the tenth. That date has been pushed 4 times now and no one at Samsung can tell me why or that the date won't change again. 

Asteroid

I placed an order for 2 S20 Ultra's on pre-order day. I placed the order the very minute pre-order opened at 12:00 AM. One of the phones came the week after, but that phone was ordered using my dads upgrade line with AT&T. The second phone is AT&T also, but it hasn't arrived even now, a month later.

About 2 weeks ago the phone order had an update which said a label was made for it, yay... except nothing ever happened with it and Samsung e-mailed me telling me there is an error in the order and I needed to cancel it and re-order.

All the people in the chats and call center at Samsung are so unhelpful, they all have the same script which is "wait 7 days until the last update on the shipping info".

There's no way to cancel the order since it's in shipping status and nobody from Samsung are able to cancel it either. It's appearing on my bill as oweing 1100$ for a phone I never even got, and I can't even re-order it because AT&T says Samsung must cancel it.  

It's totally unprofessional that Samsung would keep pushing me off and not give me any information.

At this point it's completely rediculous that people are getting their phones who ordered weeks after me and Samsung can't even let me cancel my order to re-order it.