Original topic:

New S20 FE 5G Unlocked Setup

(Topic created: 07-04-2021 10:15 PM)
nate916
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello everyone!

I got the s20 FE on the amazon prime day sale and its arriving tomorrow. I was wondering what tips and tricks you have for me in regards to this setup and what recommendations you may have for the S20 FE. I bought a nice clear spigen case and also a Samsung 128gb evo microSD card and a new screen protector and camera protector from glass screen pro, all these from amazon prime day 😉

Also my biggest question is if I should charge it out of the box until full and turn it on and update it? Or just turn it on and update it then charge it afterwards.

My network is currently tmobile if that changes anything. Please send me all your tips/tricks/recommendations and thoughts! Thank you! Upgrading currently from an old Samsung galaxy J7 star which still works, and I originally started with a HTC One M8 from their golden years. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S20
I'd recommend charging it to full, setting it up, and updating it straight away. The rest of the features are up to you since I'm not sure what you'd have enabled or not. I keep my settings minimal by disabling thing I don't need or use

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy S20
I'd recommend charging it to full, setting it up, and updating it straight away. The rest of the features are up to you since I'm not sure what you'd have enabled or not. I keep my settings minimal by disabling thing I don't need or use

View solution in context

nate916
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Thanks, I disabled a few things to conserve battery, and also turned off quick charging to extend overall battery life. Definitely a neat phone so far.
0 Likes
nate916
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Just had it for a week and it's a huge upgrade for me.
0 Likes