Original topic:

New S20 FE possible faulty

(Topic created: 06-29-2021 10:10 AM)
Yassir90
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Hi All,
I bought a new S20 FE 5G from Amazon Germany, the phone was a bit dusty directly from the box and it was on ONE UI 3.1 by default, also its a screen protector with not the one which I saw in most of the unboxing, it was a screen protector without a circle in the middle for the fingerprint.
What makes me feel more worried that I was able to pass a paper between the phone back cover and the aluminium frame as you could see in the picture, so I got worried that the phone is not water-resistant!
Please, would you advise me if you have faced or you have the same, is what I have is normal or a faulty, I will highly appreciate your advice?
Many thanks,
Cheers.2021-06-29 at 5.45.42 PM (1).jpeg2021-06-29 at 5.45.42 PM.jpeg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Yassir90
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

It's sold and dispatched by Amazon.
Well, I have contacted Samsung support and they confirmed that the phone is new and original, but they admit that it has faulty as there is a tiny gap between the back cover and the aluminium frame, I'm planning to get a replacement from Amazon, but for my bad luck the phone is not available, so let's see.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
JAVITK818
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I doubt its a new phone. From working at amazon, my advise to you never buy a new phone from amazon. The phones you see are thru a third party which means if you see on the info (NEW) that means you wont get a New phone. All the 3rd party vendors that sell phones thru amazon are not new. I've seen so many supposedly new phones that over charge many people or scam them out there money. You may want to contact amazon and explain to them you got a used phone instead a new one and they may likely give you a refund for the phone itself.
Solution
Yassir90
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

It's sold and dispatched by Amazon.
Well, I have contacted Samsung support and they confirmed that the phone is new and original, but they admit that it has faulty as there is a tiny gap between the back cover and the aluminium frame, I'm planning to get a replacement from Amazon, but for my bad luck the phone is not available, so let's see.

0 Likes