cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

New S20 Owner

My wife and I just got our S20's, and we have never owned Samsung phones before. I am hoping some of the more experienced owners might be willing to share some trips and/or tricks. We love the phones, so we want to make sure we maximize our experience! Thanks in advance.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: New S20 Owner

Yay! Congrats on becoming new samsung phone owners and users of the s20's!  I love mine. I'm not really a techy type of gal but I just love the look and the software of the s20. The screen is beautiful and I really love the camera.  I would just say to play around with it a bit. If you love to send text messages the Live Messages are pretty fun to use. I found that one on the edge tab of my phone. I don't think you can find it looking through the apps though (it's sort of a hidden gem). For some reason, its only found on the tab and you may need to swipe it to find it. Good luck and have fun!

Highlighted
Sun

Re: New S20 Owner

The S20 is an amazing device! Great choice👍 Maybe my video will be of some use.
https://youtu.be/TMXKKdAYUf4
Enjoy your devices!! The Samsung community is always here if you both ever need anything!
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.