JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New s20 some apps missing but still in Play Store

(Topic created: 12-30-2020 10:48 AM)
Kyelerwerkmister
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

my new Samsung tablet s20 has some apps that dissappear but if I go to play store or Google play games there still there.

There not in all apps when I swipe up either!!!

I found out r how to get them back!
Thanks!m(edit)
0 Likes
10 Replies
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S20
Try showing system/hidden apps and ensure you make those that show up in apps settings visible.
Kyelerwerkmister
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
ok
0 Likes
Kyelerwerkmister
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
how
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S20
Settings >Apps and to the right of the line after Your apps (smaller font), click on the 3 bars with | to the left of the bars and select/show hidden apps.
Kyelerwerkmister
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
show hidden apps is not there
0 Likes
Solution
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
if they are Games then they are in your Game Launcher. It's an app that gathers all your games together and also helps when playing them. It turns off your background processes, hides your on screen back and home keys, and gives your processor a Boost for best quality and fps while playing your games. They are all there in your game Launcher nice and organized. You can turn off Game Launcher also, which will place your games back in their rightful places in your apps screen but you might find you enjoy the Game Launchers improved processor speed while gaming. Hope that Helps
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
P.S. there are also exclusive offers and many freebies in your Launcher and also stats and unlockables exclusive to Samsung waiting for you. Check the Sections in this Members App for Updates and the Galaxy Store for special rewards

clipboard_image_1609353556560.jpg

clipboard_image_1609353646321.jpg

0 Likes
Kyelerwerkmister
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I can't see how to show hidden apps 8n game lancher
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20

Try looking in the Play Store under My apps & games. Does it show the apps listed under the Library or under Installed? You may need to reinstall the apps from the Play Store.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes