cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Newest Update I just downloaded

So wanted to know if anyone could tell me anything about the newest update? Just downloaded this morning. Was it just a security patch? How would I find this info out, without coming here?

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Newest Update I just downloaded

If you want to know what your last update included go to settings, then go down to software update, then click last update. This will tell you all that was included in your most recent update 👍

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Well your suggestion didn't work sir.

Highlighted
Sun

Here's a picture. This is what you should see once you click on last update. 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.Screenshot_20200706-132210_Software update.jpg

Highlighted
Astronaut

I don't have a latest update options under that

Highlighted
Sun

So you went to settings>software update, but don't see last update once you get there? You're using an S20 right?

Highlighted
Astronaut

All I have is update phone and continue update

Highlighted
Sun

Hmm... Try going into settings and use the search bar up top to type in Last Update. See if that brings it up.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Only thing that comes up is security policy and email update

Highlighted
Sun

Ok so the new July update literally just popped up for me. Here's a pic so you know what it consists of once you get it.👍

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Screenshot_20200706-134325_Software update.jpg