JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

NextRadio not working on S20FE 5G snapdragon

(Topic created: 05-14-2021 07:34 AM)
userDG
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I get the following error message when I try to use the NextRadio app. Samsung, what software is missing?

Screenshot_20210311-185637_NextRadio.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

I would recommend that you reach out to the developer to resolve this issue. Since your phone is already up to date the issue seems to be the app itself needs to be updated. That is something the developer would need to push on their end. You can find their contact information in the app store.  

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
nusrat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Your device is probably not supported
0 Likes
userDG
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

There were only 3 things I wanted in my new phone - a 3.5mm headphone jack, large onboard storage with the option to add removable storage and an FM radio. That's it! By choosing the S20FE, I compromised on the 3.5mm jack, only because there are USB-C headphones available. Before purchasing the device, I researched whether it had the FM receiver or not. My model does. I didn't get the "FM radio is unavailable" message that tells me to contact my carrier. I got the "required software is missing" message. Posters on another thread noted that NextRadio stopped working and started giving this message only AFTER there was a software update from 2.5UI to 3.0UI. So my question remains: what software is missing following this update and does Samsung intend to address the issue?

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

I would recommend that you reach out to the developer to resolve this issue. Since your phone is already up to date the issue seems to be the app itself needs to be updated. That is something the developer would need to push on their end. You can find their contact information in the app store.  

View solution in context

0 Likes