JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No measure button on stress and heart rate

(Topic created: 04-24-2020 04:43 PM)
user0NMlO78Jpq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I have samsung S20+ devise and In samsung health no measure button available on stress and heart rate.

Request you to please help us to resolve the same and do the needful.

<hidden>

20 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

@user0NMlO78Jpq hey there! Unfortunately the phone itself doesn't have the sensors required. Do you have a smart watch? 

user0NMlO78Jpq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

No sir

I don't have Smart watch

And my old devise S10+ is there measure button.

So please advise me what should I do

@VerbumVeritum wrote:

@user0NMlO78Jpq hey there! Unfortunately the phone itself doesn't have the sensors required. Do you have a smart watch? 

Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S20

@user0NMlO78Jpq yes, the S10 line of phones had the sensors on the back to measure. The S20 requires a smart watch or 3rd party heart rate/oxygen saturation monitor connected accomplish this. 

Samsung_m8xCA4M
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I am very disappointed the feature was discontinued. I used it frequently for heart rate and oxygen saturation. Feeling cheated after spending so much money on my S20 Ultra. 

Tsunamiibby
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I agree with you. 

I used to have galaxy s10plus and honestly, I feel like this "upgrade" to s20plus was simply derogatory and upright disappointing.. I hardly see any upgrade in functionality, other than the camera. 

what a waste of money to go from s10 to s20

#samsungfail #disappointed

usertaX8j0rRKl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I have the s20 plus and an s3 Frontier watch.  I don't have any functionality or button on my stress section either. My watch works for other samsung health functions just fine.

JacekR2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

i have the same problem but i have a smartwatch - Galaxy Gear S3.

how to measure stress and saturation on it??

LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S20

@JacekR2 wrote:

i have the same problem but i have a smartwatch - Galaxy Gear S3.

how to measure stress and saturation on it??

Sorry, but the Gear S3 does not have the appropriate hardware sensors to measure stress and saturation. 

userGrgLUzYj9a
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

this is extremely disappointing.   Spend $1,000 on a phone and have less functionality?