JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No measure button on stress and heart rate

(Topic created: 09-23-2020 01:50 PM)
user0NMlO78Jpq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I have samsung S20+ devise and In samsung health no measure button available on stress and heart rate.

Request you to please help us to resolve the same and do the needful.

<hidden>

JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20

@user0NMlO78Jpq @userGrgLUzYj9a @usertaX8j0rRKl 

Thanks for letting the forum know how you feel about this change. I'm not with Samsung but have been involved in app and product development. It's hard to know which features to keep, update, and grow sometimes. 

I've tagged your post so it appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

--

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation!
userWuTQtbGJ04
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
absolutely ridiculous tbh. this phone is a waste of money.
MikeS3
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20

No joke.  I went from the S9+ to this and I feel like a moron for buying this.  I'm preordering the Pixel 5 asap and ditching my Galaxy S20.  I've been disappoined with this phone, especially with the camera.  I used the Pixel 4a camera for a week and it smashed the S20.  Just better software. There are things I like about the phone but it just feels like Samsung is ruining things all the time.  Not to mention they charge way too much for these phones.  They're nothing special.  

sharonraabe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I am new to needing the heart and stress measurement for medical reasons now due to COVID. I had THE 10+ and it was there if I needed it. WHY WOULD YOU DROP SOMETHING SO IMPORTANT FROM A HEALTH APP? NO I don't have a smart watch. after buying the phone I can't afford a watch too!!!!!
userZfDbtN4Bp1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Still doesn't seem to be an option even with a watch, so I'm not sure what the watch suggestion was supposed to do.
ChardeeMacDennis
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Same thing happened when I upgraded to the Note 10+. Very disappointing
dbb4u
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I've been buying Samsung phones since the Note3, my last phone was a Note8 and have been using the Samsung Health app for a long time. No one said that any sensors were removed, so naturally I assumed I could still measure my stress, heart rate and oxygen levels with my new Note20 Ultra 5G. this is a huge disappointment with Samsung and a big mistake on their part. If it wasn't for the S-pen features I use for taking notes I should have bought a Note10. I now feel that this isn't much of an upgrade and this is maybe the last Samsung phone I buy.
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

@dbb4u most people generally have transitioned to using smartwatches for these functions now, as they are much more reliable and accurate in their readings. I've had all of the flagship Galaxy S/Note line phones since the S8. I can say that your new Note is a substantial upgrade over your Note 8 in pretty much every way. 

0 Likes
Sanjiv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
but the smart watch measures the steps when you are travelling in the car - when there are no steps to measure
Sanjiv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
So the S21 ultra has reduced the functionality of the health app!!!!