Original topic:

Not able to browse my device on my 2017 Tacoma

(Topic created: 06-12-2021 03:58 PM)
user6MFvVb85jq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Been using beats app as it was highly recommended but when I connect to my '17 tacoma I can't browse my device.  With my iphone 7 I could select my phone and use my teuck display to browse my playlists or browse by artist or by song.  With samsung (galaxy 20) it will play what the phone is but I can't use my trucks head unit to change playlists or browse by artist or song as I could with my iphone.

Honestly this IS an irritation, how can apple accomplish this but not android/samsung? 

I can select my phone as a music source but I can't actively browse through its songs.

Another MAJOR irritant, none of the music players allow me to connect to edit my playlists via laptop! Using beats it is VERY difficult and user friendly to move songs in a playlist...I haven't actually figured out how to move a song.  

Is there a better music player? 

What also irritates me is I will probably have to pay for a decent music app while on my iphone it was all inclusive! Seriously makes me reconsider getting a 'droid, it has not been user friendly in any way and, to be honest, has been far inferior when it comes to features ALL AROUND and not worth it one bit thus far

0 Likes
3 Replies
user6MFvVb85jq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

know what, screw this...it's not a learning curve issue, it's a simple fact that android simply doesn't have the capabilities of apple phones.  I HATE apple phones because they ADMIT they slow down older models and cause them to drain their batteries too...but this droid just can't do what my old iphone could...I had an iphone 7 and it did more than this galaxy 20 could...so back to apple...and I HATE it but I can't stand how UN-userfriendly this phone is.  

My truck could open up my phones memory and I could browse my playlists and select a specific song...can't do it with the samsung.  This is one of the many failings I've seen in this phone.  It is just too inferior to tolerate...goodbye droid, back to the damned iphone for me sadly...I had hoped this phone would work but it's just too inferior...far inferior.  I could tolerate a slight inferiority but it's just phenomenal, and laughable, how inferior this phone is to apple's

0 Likes
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
Try VLC and see if it works.
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
Use vlc