any help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DeathxByxLove
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
Have you tried toggling the airplane mode? Maybe toggle your data to on and off a few times? Try dialing either *228 OR *22890 to update your roaming capabilities.
Another option is attempting to boot it in safe mode to see what is different vs when it's not in safe mode. Also, if you have a section in your settings for your data network see what it states for the status and if it's LTE, CDMA etc. If your data is running on LTE try switching it to LTE/CDMA. Hope one of these things work.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
DeathxByxLove
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
Have you tried toggling the airplane mode? Maybe toggle your data to on and off a few times? Try dialing either *228 OR *22890 to update your roaming capabilities.
Another option is attempting to boot it in safe mode to see what is different vs when it's not in safe mode. Also, if you have a section in your settings for your data network see what it states for the status and if it's LTE, CDMA etc. If your data is running on LTE try switching it to LTE/CDMA. Hope one of these things work.
userszIcPom2qL
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Thnx 😊 a lot
0 Likes
userszIcPom2qL
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
yes I was able to connect it, once I did the airplane mode, thnx 😊 lot
DeathxByxLove
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

I really should become an Indian tech support person. 😆

But then again, really see myself being a "C U Next Tuesday" to any that would call in for something so little OR stupid.

But NO, on a serious note... For several years I've been told by many that I definitely have technology skills. I mean between computers and knowing how to really dig deep into the OS without one single thing going wrong in the end, cell phones when they have technical issues.
It's crazy because you know what - early I sucked in school LOL. Yet here I am, knowing a thing or two about technology and yet sucked at school LOL.

Doesn't go together does it? LOL. I guess sometimes we all find our potential when we get older and see the better and brighter side of things.