cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Note S20 Ultra - No 100x zoom option

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've tried all combinations of resolution and the max zoom I can achieve is 50x. According to the specs, there's "space zoom" but I see nothing in the camera or settings related to 'space zoom".
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Note S20 Ultra - No 100x zoom option

JUMP TO SOLUTION
The Note20 Ultra is limited to 50x, which is still considered Space Zoom in Samsung's terminology

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION
The Note20 Ultra is limited to 50x, which is still considered Space Zoom in Samsung's terminology

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thanks, yes, just realized, all the videos I've been watching, when they show the camera, I was yelling, "Hey! My camera doesn't look like that!!!"..
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thanks, yes, just realized, all the videos I've been watching, when they show the camera, I was yelling, "Hey! My camera doesn't look like that!!!".. But the 50x still rocks!
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the s20 Ultra and the space zoom is pretty much useless unless you have a tripod. I did get some pretty good pictures of the moons eclipse with out a tripod but it was difficult
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
they had problems with the 100 x zoom a software update your phone to take that feature out because of auto focus issues when you zoom in to a subject using that feature so there's nothing to worry about