JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note S20 Ultra - No 100x zoom option

(Topic created: 09-16-2020 02:50 AM)
audiohere
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I've tried all combinations of resolution and the max zoom I can achieve is 50x. According to the specs, there's "space zoom" but I see nothing in the camera or settings related to 'space zoom".
5 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy S20
The Note20 Ultra is limited to 50x, which is still considered Space Zoom in Samsung's terminology

View solution in context

audiohere
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Thanks, yes, just realized, all the videos I've been watching, when they show the camera, I was yelling, "Hey! My camera doesn't look like that!!!"..
0 Likes
audiohere
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Thanks, yes, just realized, all the videos I've been watching, when they show the camera, I was yelling, "Hey! My camera doesn't look like that!!!".. But the 50x still rocks!
0 Likes
poky3210
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
I have the s20 Ultra and the space zoom is pretty much useless unless you have a tripod. I did get some pretty good pictures of the moons eclipse with out a tripod but it was difficult
0 Likes
Vegeta
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
they had problems with the 100 x zoom a software update your phone to take that feature out because of auto focus issues when you zoom in to a subject using that feature so there's nothing to worry about
0 Likes