cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Notification on screen

After I perform a task or post a comment I get notifications with is fine but it stays on screen making it impossible to see anything or do anything for awhile. It eventually goes away but not for at least 10 minutes sometimes later.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Notification on screen

Can you please provide me with a picture of the notification you are receiving when completing a task or posting so I can assist you further?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

It won't let me. Have 3 but when I try to post a picture on Sam Members their all shaded out

Highlighted

where do u post a comment?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Give me a email address

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can email us the picture at samsungcommunity@sea.samsung.com.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Problem solved. Advanced settings time allowed for notifications i think

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Excellent, let us know if you run into any further strangeness.