Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Introducing the Samsung GalaxyS20 FE

(Topic created on: 10/28/20 1:45 PM)
Samsung Team
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20

For over a decade, the Galaxy S series has consistently set new standards for smartphone innovation, delivering experiences that defy expectations. Launched earlier this year, the Galaxy S20 once again pushed the boundaries of mobile technology, empowering users to share their stories and express themselves like never before.

Committed to bringing flagship experiences to more users, Samsung has listened to consumer feedback on their favorite features of Galaxy S20 series and developed a device thats built for Galaxy fans  the Galaxy S20 FE. Powered by an advanced chipset, the device features a super smooth display, an AI-powered camera and hyper-fast connectivity. Equipped with an all-day battery and expandable storage while boasting a streamlined, premium design, the all-new Galaxy S20 FE is packed with features loved by Galaxy fans.

From the color set to the features, the GalaxyS20 is built to be a fan favorite. What are your favorite features behind the latest addition to the Galaxy family? 

Galaxy-S20-FE-Spec-Infographic_1026_main1.jpg

Learn more:

Unveiling + Specs: https://j.mp/33e7wiP

Unboxing + Components: https://j.mp/3e66CZj 

293 Replies
tzunewz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I went from the iPhone 11 Pro Max to the FE. the camera is far batter and the battery is hands down longer lasting. I ha e had the FE since the release. I will update more as time moves forward.
0 Likes
CainDate
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
What makes the device wonderful?
knuckels
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
have a nice day
0 Likes
feb1420kp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
hi im love my queen I'm prying for you all the
0 Likes
Tyler4200
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Please start including adapters for headphone jacks in the box or at least make them available for free. They cost pennies to make and they should 100% without a doubt be in the box or available for free. Asking $14.99 for a worthless piece of plastic after purchasing a device from you for over $1200 is completly Outrageous.
noa
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
and buddy, your paying for the phone. not the accessories. be greatful you even get a charger:)
usergaryrd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
your buying the whole package, after all what's a phone if you don't have a charger to power it or using a old adapter that is under powered. you are wrong.
yiantony
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
next year it won't even come with a charger lol
userj8rERIQdMV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I'll nk l pp0
Options
Galaxy S20