Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Introducing the Samsung GalaxyS20 FE

(Topic created on: 10/28/20 12:27 PM)
Samsung Team
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20

For over a decade, the Galaxy S series has consistently set new standards for smartphone innovation, delivering experiences that defy expectations. Launched earlier this year, the Galaxy S20 once again pushed the boundaries of mobile technology, empowering users to share their stories and express themselves like never before.

Committed to bringing flagship experiences to more users, Samsung has listened to consumer feedback on their favorite features of Galaxy S20 series and developed a device thats built for Galaxy fans  the Galaxy S20 FE. Powered by an advanced chipset, the device features a super smooth display, an AI-powered camera and hyper-fast connectivity. Equipped with an all-day battery and expandable storage while boasting a streamlined, premium design, the all-new Galaxy S20 FE is packed with features loved by Galaxy fans.

From the color set to the features, the GalaxyS20 is built to be a fan favorite. What are your favorite features behind the latest addition to the Galaxy family? 

Galaxy-S20-FE-Spec-Infographic_1026_main1.jpg

Learn more:

Unveiling + Specs: https://j.mp/33e7wiP

Unboxing + Components: https://j.mp/3e66CZj 

293 Replies
KingLaMar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
I agree
Bartsells
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
adapters are quickly becoming environmental waste. I have so many from different products. They all work so reuse an older one please.
Tinbender
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
that's not always an option, as my S7 charger doesn't work with my A50. And as outrageous as the price is, they can easily include all the accessories.
Bartsells
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
fortunately there are small adapters. Have one clipped to a key chain. Just that we have a box full of chargers USB outputs.
Tyler4200
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Samsung never included a headphone jack to Type C adapter with any device as far as I understand.
Bartsells
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
true but Apple is no different.
BrianFrampton
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
amazon. $5
LePrince
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
when you are the best or are chasing the best and the purchase price is rising, provide your customer your best.
theusualday
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
exactly
damieb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
facts