JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Office 365 subscription

(Topic created on: 8/1/20 9:13 AM)
Samsung_hWuWuIZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Just purchased an S20 that included a subscription to Office 365. I have not received any activation code, been bounced through 4 different support lines and NO ONE knows how to get the code or who might have it.

Please Help

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20

Based on my understanding, you would have to sign up and pay for the Samsung Access feature. You can find more information about Samsung Access here: https://www.samsung.com/us/shop/access/mobile/

The FAQs mention the Office 365 programs.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Samsung_hWuWuIZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Bump back to the top, has ANYONE sucessfully gotten their Office 365 activation code?

0 Likes
That 12voltGuy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

@Samsung_hWuWuIZDid Samsung ever send you the Office 365 code? or are you still fighting this?

0 Likes
rion74
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
i have the same issue in my note 20 ultra what can i do?
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20

Based on my understanding, you would have to sign up and pay for the Samsung Access feature. You can find more information about Samsung Access here: https://www.samsung.com/us/shop/access/mobile/

The FAQs mention the Office 365 programs.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userD6NzEcZS99
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I haven't gotten the code either, been fighting this for a month.  but you know i'm being billed for it.  Support, ecommerce support, care+  no one seems to know whats going on.  Samsungjace does not provide the solution.  it's already been bought, but no redemption code being sent.

0 Likes