cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

One UI 3.0 Beta Changelog

oneui-3.0-1-696x392.png

This post serves as a changelog for the S20 series One UI 3.0 with Android 11 Beta. Any new beta Information such as new features or other useful information will be updated here. Any future beta releases for other devices cannot be speculated at the moment. Also, the official One UI 3.0 with Android 11 release date cannot be speculated as you will not receive a definitive answer. For more detailed information regarding  the beta and how to sign up click here 

One UI 3.0 Beta Changelog List

Spoiler

Beta 1 (ZTJA) - Download changelog

Beta 2 (ZTJG) - Download changelog

Beta 3 (ZTJQ) - Download  changelog

Beta 4 (ZTKA) - Download changelog

Beta 5 (ZTKD) - Download changelog

Beta 6 (ZTKE) - Download changelog

Some apps will need to be updated separately after the One UI 3 update.

- SJohnson

tenor.gif

Please follow all community guidelines before posting

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: One UI 3.0 Beta Changelog

Is there any way to fix the fact that I can't submit beta feedback? I get the title screen when I open Members that says "Welcome to the beta!" with links to Feedback and Notices, but when I click either I get a message that either my phone or account aren't registered for the beta program.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: One UI 3.0 Beta Changelog

I'm having the same issue! I'm not even sure if I have the latest beta build since I no longer receive notices. Guessing from the build numbers posted I think I'm a couple of builds behind, but whenever I try to update there isn't a new update available.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: One UI 3.0 Beta Changelog

@Pickl3Nick 

Have you tried clearing the system cache

Please follow all community guidelines before posting