Original topic:

One UI 3.0 Beta issues

(Topic created on: 4/9/21 5:32 AM)
MistaMarqui
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Hello,

I am in need of some assistance. I downloaded the beta version of 3.0 when it was available. My device never updated to the full version of 3.0 and is still running the beta version. Because of this my device hasn't updated since November 2020. What can I do aside from downloaded smart switch on a laptop to fix this issue? Is there a way I can manually update my phone by downloading the updates from somewhere? Also there is no Samsung store near me where I can take it for service. Please help because my device is starting to show signs of glitching. 
8 Replies
Options
Galaxy S20
Why don't you remove the beta and stay regular.
0 Likes
MistaMarqui
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I wish it were that simple
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20
What happens when u quit the beta because I have done that and didn't have a problem after.
0 Likes
MistaMarqui
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
That's the thing I'm not able to back out of the program bcuz my Sim card was changed while I was on the program and now I can't back out of the program.
Options
Galaxy S20
Try searching in solutions for beta and see what you come up with.. Good luck...
Options
Galaxy S20
Try and find the part that say no longer want to part of beta trial call Samsung or your carrier someone has the answer to undo this all I did was say I don't want to be in any of the beta and then install the apps from google play and download the regular ones.. try doing that.. keep me posted.. and which beta program are you lock in?
MistaMarqui
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Thank you. I've tried everything that I can think of. So at this point I need to call Samsung and get some help.
Wayne504
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
They don't want to give me the beta
0 Likes