Original topic:

One UI 3.0 is broken?

(Topic created on: 12/25/20 3:33 PM)
userBL2dp40VeD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello all

Anyone else having problems with the one ui 3.0 update? 

I updated my s20 ultra ~36 hours ago, and it was the worst mistake I made!

Apps freeze constantly. 6/7 x in a 10 minute session is normal.

Gamepad controllers now don't function (most buttons do nothing, the few that do just close the app) 

Good lock now doesn't work and with it, it's multi-window support. Seriously, what is the point in having multiple apps on screen if only one of them works??

Does anyone know the process of rolling back this dumpster fire of an 'update'? 

7 Replies
cc99
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Uninstall Goodlock, test, reinstall
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20
Oppiste it is fast and smooth with no crashes and hiccups
0 Likes
Jd82
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I have a S20 + 5G. I've spent thousands of dollars on COD mobile and rank in the top 5% of the world. now I can't connect a ps4 controller to the app due to the update
0 Likes
Jd82
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
if u have any suggestions please don't hesitate to let me know
0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S20

good lock does not work in OneUI3.0 yet.

what gamepad controller are you referring to? like ps4 controller??

also, what apps freeze? never had freezing experience with new update

0 Likes
b3yondj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I have to same problem on my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, after updated to One UI 3.0 my gamepad not working anymore. Seems like the appear on top or screen overlay problem. Hope Samsung solve the issue soon, destroyed my gaming experience.

Bad update for me too, regretted seems like a lot of bug. Folder just 3 apps per row, BIG screen but so less apps shown. The navigation bar also became very low, now i have to use hint to make it easier to navigate. Font also got issue i think cause it became weird after the update, all wording become big and ugly.

0 Likes
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

Which apps are specifically freezing? Good lock is not updated to work with Android 11/ One UI 3.0 as of yet. It will be updated in January. Please note that all 3rd party apps been haven't updated to work with the new Android 11 operating system yet

Please follow all community guidelines before posting