cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Over saturated photos S20+

Hello, is there anything that can be done with all the photos coming out over saturated? Taking any outdoor pictures, especially scenery, the colors are way too strong. It used to not be as bad on my S9+ and S10s that I have seen. It seems Samsung likes to turn up the saturation too much on these phones. I can take pro mode photos and the colors are much better and less saturated, but they also come out too dark this way, even on all auto. And then the zoom options are harder to access also. Please fix the regular camera modes to not be so saturated. Seems to be a Samsung thing. Great great camera ruined by colors that are just too vivid. Same goes for night mode. You can see halo artifacts around objects! This shouldn't be a thing. Anyone else with these same issues.

Doesn't matter if it's HDR or not, and also turned off the scene optimizer right away. Resetting camera doesn't help. It's the software, because pro mode the colors are better. Just too dark

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Over saturated photos S20+

Agreed. It is such a disappointment. I would glady downgrade again if I could. I have been thinking that 6 months is long enough for them to fix the issue, so if its not resolved by the end of September I'll be selling the s20 and going back to an s10. Having a flagship phone that I can't take photographs with is embarrassing!

Also photos are very oversharpened, which seems to be an attempt by Samsung to mask the fact that most photographs are slightly out of focus.

Samsung what is the time line for a fix? We have waited a long time now!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Over saturated photos S20+

HI,

I just have noticed the same issue with my s20 plus. Photos look a bit yellowish....(((

S20 plus