JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

PS4 Controller not working since android 11 update on S20

(Topic created: 12-25-2020 09:08 AM)
FuzzyAreola
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

As is stated in title, since my S20 updated to android 11 I can no longer use my PS4 controller in CoD mobile. Very frustrating. Please fix.

158 Replies
FuzzyAreola
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I would not take that bet as I completely agree
bigtofu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I hope this issue gets fixed!
0 Likes
UserNote20U5g
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
no it is definitely an android thing. I have 2 devices. 1 with android 10 and one with Android 11. both running codm season 13. the controller works on the device running android 10 but it doesn't work on android 11.
FuzzyAreola
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
there we go people, empirical evidence. thank you for that. hopefully we can get someones attention here or with Android.
usersf8Xb1Sdjc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

It's Activision. They haven't updated their app to work on android 11 yet. Using the controller that is lol. I've spoken to android about it. When u open the app and go on support all it's got is how to connect controller on android 9 and 10. 

0 Likes
UserNote20U5g
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20

I guess it could be codm. codm is recognizing the controller on android 10 codm season 13, but codm on android 11 season 13 doesn't recognize the controller. do Xbox controllers work? I don't have one so I don't know about that one. to me it seems to be an android thing

UserNote20U5g
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
has anyone tried an Xbox controller? do they work or have the same issues?? thanks
0 Likes
userwT54XoSTHz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I have read that xbox controller should still work even with android 11

0 Likes
UserNote20U5g
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20

ok I am going to pick one up to test it out. that should be more info for the samsung people

bigtofu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

please let us know. ty

0 Likes