JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

PS4 Controller not working since android 11 update on S20

(Topic created: 01-05-2021 04:37 AM)
FuzzyAreola
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

As is stated in title, since my S20 updated to android 11 I can no longer use my PS4 controller in CoD mobile. Very frustrating. Please fix.

158 Replies
user410ttZlBg0
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Only Xbox and PS4 controllers are supported in cod mobile . Mogas are useful for Gameloft games and I think NFS most wanted and real racing 3 . They are cheap and plastic . Best Bluetooth controller I used was a gamesir 3gs although steel series would be worth a try if they weren't so expensive

0 Likes
RhameX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Somebody else said they got the Kishi, but never posted back if that worked, I'm going to try an XBOX ONE controller I'll post back if that worked or not for COD mobile. To confirm what another user just posted.

Confirmed XBOX One controller works, so our options are to get one, around $60, or to wait. 

0 Likes
user410ttZlBg0
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Its an android 11 issue. Emulators are having the same problems..analogue and d pad input not recognised 

0 Likes
mamadglad
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Same problem.

0 Likes
galaxyS20ultra
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

hi guys I can bring some imput in here:

-the issue is just on android (I tested an IPhone and any of my controls works (moga and dualshock 4)

-it is an issue between Android and Activision (both controllers are working on other game apps, e.g Xbox pass)

*Advice: if your controller is not properly working in other game apps for android, try disabling screen magnification on your android settings. that solved perfectly for xbox pass

0 Likes
FuzzyAreola
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I can say that screen magnification settings did nothing for me personally. I have tried all kinds of different things I have heard about. thanks for input though.

0 Likes
TeeMack42
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Tried that too, wish we were the lucky ones to find something that simple to fix it.

0 Likes
TrueConscious
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I found the fix

- Settings

- General management

- Reset

- Reset all settings

Your welcome ^^

This fixed the issue on my S20

Happy gaming

0 Likes
FuzzyAreola
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Not sure if your a troll just getting peeps to reset phone settings or this actually worked for you, it did NOT however work for my S20. I did however have to go through and readjust all settings including but not limited to ringtones, notification settings and will have to repair all bluetooth devices.
UserNote20U5g
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20

didn't work here either. have already done that