cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Painfully slow and glitchy file analysis

I was trying to delete  duplicate files. The time it took to populate them was incredibly long. And then when you tapped on them it populated them yet again and took forever. But then when I had to select each file, 1 at a time (why isn't there an option for select more than one file at a time)  And then as I tapped a file to select it would slightly highlight the file and after 5 to 7 seconds it would actually click the Box. The whole process is so slow it's mind boggling. Anyone else having the same problem any solutions?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Painfully slow and glitchy file analysis

No problems yet with movement or deletion of files 🤔 have you messed around with the settings at all?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Painfully slow and glitchy file analysis

I have definitely been "messing around" with settings.  But it's quite possible I'm not up on what I should "mess around" with.  I appreciate your response. Any suggestions on some settings to take a look at? I would say I am experienced Samsung user as I have had the Galaxy S phones since the S2.  However I would temper that experience because of my age. Just meaning that I didn't grow up with cell phones or microwaves For that matter. If you're catchin my drift.  Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.