Highlighted
Astronaut

Phone Case

Looking for phone case recommendations.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Phone Case

If you're looking for super durable then check out the Supcase Unicorn Beetle pro. If you want something that will protect from falls but still have style then I recommend Ringke Cases, Caseology cases and Spigen. If you want something cool looking and super thin made with bullet proof materials then check out Pitaka. I hope this helps!
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JoshQ has recommended some great cases. With so many to choice from I will provide some feedback for the cases I have been using on my Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. I have found myself using the Phantom 2 & Cirrus 2 cases from Nimbus9. Premium cases and provide great drop protection. The Cirrus 2 case also has a built-in magnetic shield to use with a magnetic car mount. Nimbus9 also has a really awesome car mount kit as well. I always like to have a Otterbox Defender Pro Series case as well for when I want my device to have that superior drop protection & grip. The S20 Ultra 5G is such a big phone that the Otterbox case makes it even bigger but I do know that if I were to drop it by accident it will be fine. As for pricing the Nimbus9 cases run around $35 & the Otterbox Defender Pro can be found for $45 for the Galaxy S20 series at your local Wal-Mart (where I got mine). If you want some great cases for under $25 I HIGHLY recommend checking out the case company Schnail. They have a website or can be found on Amazon. Great prices on their cases and they have a lot to choose from as well. It is nice to have so many companies to make third party accessories for our Samsung Galaxy devices but Samsung does have some of the best material quality on their line of OEM cases. Enjoy your Galaxy S20!
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Nah, don't go for those cheap case brands @Xterra_1991. If you want something that looks great and has the best fit, buy the OEM, original Samsung cases. What kind of case do you prefer anyway?

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1