Original topic:

Phone Security

(Topic created: 08-29-2021 06:02 PM)
Notaclue123
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
No matter what type of password, pin, print or pattern. My phone can still be accessed. A master key was mentioned?  
6 Replies
Rskyline
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
What do you mean that it can still be accessed? How do you know or see if there's still access to the phone?
0 Likes
Notaclue123
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Because I'll have new apps downloaded, passwords will be changed for certain apps. The person who is accessing has also told me they can still get in my phone.
0 Likes
david_moz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Are they putting Spyware on the device to access your text messages and stuff ?
0 Likes
Notaclue123
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
They have prior. It's been deleted. I've searched through out my phone for any more but can't find any. I can change the pin right before bed and in the morning my phone will have been gone through.
0 Likes
St3v3C
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20
That tells me your gmail account has been hacked. You need to factory reset the phone. On a computer, you need to get on gmail, and change the password. Then, set your phone up again using the new password. Make it a secure password. 12 characters; letters both caps and lower case, numbers, and special characters. You also need to login to your carrier account and change that password.
0 Likes
Notaclue123
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
My accounts aren't being logged into from another phone or computer. It's being logged into through my physical phone.
0 Likes