Original topic:

Phone app opens on it's own.

(Topic created on: 1/20/21 11:32 AM)
llluuuubbbrtgfyuvv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

While using a usb-c adapter to connect my s20fe to my car stereo,  the phone app opens constantly. Annoying!

0 Likes
6 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Just to clarify does the phone app open repeatedly or just immediately upon connection?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
llluuuubbbrtgfyuvv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
repeatedly while using the headset/charger adapter in vehicle. Doesn't do it when disconnected from adapter.
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

It sounds like an issue with the Adapter, for example minor software incompatibilities or settings changes. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
llluuuubbbrtgfyuvv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
it's a problem with the phone software. the phone is recognizing the adapter and opening the phone app. I want to know how to stop it. thanks.
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Does this happen with any other connection or only when connected to the adapter? If it only happens with the Adapter, you would need to speak with whoever manufactured the adapter. 

0 Likes
llluuuubbbrtgfyuvv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
whatever. it's software related in the phone. Samsung should've never gotten rid of the 3.5mm headphone jack. big time problem. making life more difficult.
0 Likes