Have you performed a system cache wipe?
• Power off the device.
• Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
• When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
• An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
• Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
• Press Bixby / Power key to select.
• Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
• When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
• Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.