Solved! Go to Solution.
What types of apps are you using when you are experiencing these symptoms?
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.
It's usually normal for your device to feel a little warm while in use.
Here are a few facts to know:
If the phone only feels warm/slightly hot in these situations, this is normal.
- Apps running in the background
- When charging
- Downloading apps, data, etc.
- GPS in use
- Phone cases trap heat
- Screen staying on
- Streaming video or audio
- Video chat
Tips to reduce heat:
- Remove device case/cover and see if this cools it down.
- Unplug the charger if the phone is fully charged.
- Close apps running in the background.
- Close app and browser tabs you are not using
- Uninstall any apps you downloaded before the problem started.
- Turn off network connections you are not using
- Reduce the screen timeout.
- Remove the battery (if removable), inspect for any damage, dust, etc., and reinsert it.
You also have an option to put unused apps to sleep. Follow the link below:
Here is also a helpful article that gives additional information on getting the most out of your battery:
I hope this helps!