Original topic:

Phone hack...

(Topic created: 10-04-2021 06:59 PM)
daddyon
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
So I've noticed  a hack... linking or paired to my phone and labtop... I have no permissions on apps, no control... I got off the laptop for now... but in my phone they cannot detect it... like a hidden agent... the code I've seen in deep network  of the laptop... what can I do.... I feel it's a spyapp that cannot  be seen.
0 Likes
5 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20
Open your Samsung account and check if you are logged into a device that you don't recognize, also open up the device care setting and scan your phone for malware
0 Likes
lilMsRincon23
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
There back!
0 Likes
daddyon
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Ok I will...no device I'm with... but the laptop showed I'm synced to the computer, I unlinked and took myself off.. and a women was in my place after a reboot
And then this as wellScreenshot_20211004-190028_Network unlock.jpg
0 Likes
daddyon
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I never did a network unlock
0 Likes
kingpatch843
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I found out an ex girlfriend had added some kind of app that was written in Korean and when translated it was mirroring everything from my phone to hers when I would get into a certain range, so if I came within 15' if her phone it automatically sent her all pictures, calls, text, contacts, etc. It also was listed as a widget instead of an app so it wasn't on any list of system or downloaded apps on Google or Samsung, she also wrote in line code to make the image on the screen look like my wall paper
0 Likes