Original topic:

Phone is completely hacked!

(Topic created: 08-22-2021 12:28 AM)
userBGiHUnl1Ch
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Purchased Galaxy S20 FE 5G 128G from Best Buy Feb. of 2021.  Someone has managed to get complete control of my phone.  I don't know if it gained access thru wifi, or email.  Some of the things that occur is slowed or stopped service on wifi.  My page just has that refreshing wheel and nothing happens.  Email accounts I have to reset my password and when I go to log in with the new password it tells me the email or password is wrong.  This same events happens on different email accounts and different apps.  I've had up to 44 apps running to drain my battery and I have to keep closing them.  I've downloaded multiple apps like Nord, McAfee, Samsung's version of security software. 

I'm in the process of educating myself in regarding these issues, but don't know where to begin.  Could someone suggest books to read that apply, if someone actually has an idea as to how it's happening, I would be very interested.  Funny thing is that this has happened on different networks (cellular), and multiple phones.  But it has never reached the level that it is at now.  Look forward for the advice

2 Replies
5digitOsuPlayer
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Some tips I can give to help you out Is to try to avoid clicking advertisements and triple checking emails and avoiding clicking links. Also making sure an app is trusted through the Google Playstore, the main way viruses and malware are spread through android is from sketchy apps. Hope this helps 😁
0 Likes
LanceHavok
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I'm guessing you have already tried but factory reset and if the dosent work download your phones firmware and do a completely new setup with Odin or kies