Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Loose parts

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Khryzcs 

I was at the Unpacked in person. And played with these phones on the show floor and in private setting, and I noticed the rattle at that time. It is completely safe and normal for these large camera modules to have some rattle. Some older phones actually rattled too, but since their camera hardware was much smaller, it was much harder to notice. The new Motorola Edge+, that just launched, has a very similar camera set up and it rattles just as much. Some YouTube reviews have mentioned it, but there were also several Forums discussions on this topic too.

Anyway. There is nothing to worry about, just try not to pay attention to it and not shake your phone as much : )

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its is the camera lens that move ,as the others said it is completely normal

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yea its the cameras module moving

Constellation

Phone Rattles When Shaken?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

is there supposed to be a rattle coming from my phone? I'm assuming it's the one of the camera lenses but it's concerningly loud. it just makes me in comfortable.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Phone Rattles When Shaken?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did not even notice that to be honest. I have the Galaxy S20 ultra 5G. Mine rattle when I shake it. I think its the built in camera. The optical telescoping lense. Not sure if its supposed to be normal.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have the S20 Ultra. if there are other instances of this with other people then I'm a little relieved. I still don't like the sound of it though.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same for me... S20 Ultra

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Really? .. even if you don't hear it in you pocket this rattle indicates parts shaking...  thank for you comnent.. but really?

"That car makes a funny noise when I start it ... 'don't start it!'.. LOL

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an s20 ultra. I have noticed this yesterday and called Samsung and they have asked me to return this and get a new one. After looking at this page I am no longer concerned now 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just had th3 same issue i randomly shook my phone and Hurd the rattling got me scared i opened the camera app and Shook the phone and no rattle