cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Photos in applications displayed at random while they look okay in gallery.

Hello,

I just switched my Samsung S9 to an S20, I transfered all my data via cable and everything seemed to be fine.

My photos are all sorted correctly in my gallery but everytime I open an application (Instagram, Discord, Twitter etc...) All my photos seem to be randomised. 

Is there a fix for this? Did I do something incorrectly? 

Its driving me insane because screenshots I take appear first but none of the photos from apps (snapchat, camera, instagram) are showed in the right order.

Ty for any help!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Photos in applications displayed at random while they look okay in gallery.

This is something you'll have to fix in the app itself. Like for Twitter you can actually pick which folder you want to post a picture from and your pics will come up in order. You can also check your gallery in your phone and sort your content from ascending to descending or in what ever order you want👍

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Constellation

Re: Photos in applications displayed at random while they look okay in gallery.

I have identified my issue,

While all my photos appear to be ordered by date correctly in my gallery, they are all mixed under the "recent" tab, and i see no option of how to organise or remove that. 

Also i can indeed pick the folder i want for twitter but not for any of the other applications i need.

Ty for your reply