Original topic:

Picture in Picture Problems on S20

(Topic created on: 3/3/21 1:27 PM)
AlexBabb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Everytime I minimize my videos or video calls, the small picture in picture display shoots the the bottom right never to be seen again, and then when I attempt to do anything else the screen flickers and gets veru blurry. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? 

14 Replies
userbWWVouTP2U
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

The thing is, the process to close the PIP window is different now. it's acting definitely now. Once it disappears, I can get it back by bring up the keyboard. But it goes away when the keyboard goes away. But while I have it up, when I try to close it out, I have to hold down on it which bring up an X at the bottom. Sliding the window to the X closes it out. Use to be when you tap on the PIP window it would increase slightly giving you an X in top right corner. It just all seems different now. 

0 Likes
userbWWVouTP2U
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I reset the cache file on the spectrum app and on my Nova Home Launcher. Didn't work until I restarted the phone. Now it's back to normal. Hope it stays that way. 

0 Likes
MMLJ2017
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
having this same problem, definitely interested if anyone finds a fix.
0 Likes
usergSXgSmB7Bd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I have the same issue on my S10. I happens with google maps and YouTube in pic in pic
0 Likes
userez1d2BpaAw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Same issue. Looks to have been introduced by the android 11 update. Samsung please fix this!! Pip is unusable with this bug. And yes, I've cleared cache & restarted, that only temporarily fixes it.
0 Likes