Everytime I minimize my videos or video calls, the small picture in picture display shoots the the bottom right never to be seen again, and then when I attempt to do anything else the screen flickers and gets veru blurry. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
Same problem. Just started in past couple weeks. Occurs with Teams and Google Maps PiPs; haven't tried other PiPs. Problem goes away once the PiP or underlying app is closed.
Same issue on a new Galaxy S20 Plus. Any time an app attempts to activate PIP, no PIP window is visible and the homescreen exhibits the described behavior (blurry, flickering).
I believe this article here will be of assistance to your issue. (https://www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/using-picture-in-picture-window/) The next step I would try is to clear the cache partition. Here are the steps to clear the cache partition on your phone.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
The thing is, the process to close the PIP window is different now. it's acting definitely now. Once it disappears, I can get it back by bring up the keyboard. But it goes away when the keyboard goes away. But while I have it up, when I try to close it out, I have to hold down on it which bring up an X at the bottom. Sliding the window to the X closes it out. Use to be when you tap on the PIP window it would increase slightly giving you an X in top right corner. It just all seems different now.