Original topic:

Picture quality is not good on the Samsung Galaxy S20

(Topic created: 06-07-2021 12:35 PM)
sawag201992
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Why is the camera so freaking bad on my Samsung Galaxy s20 the cameras always blowing every time I take a picture I have did a factory reset more than five times what is wrong with this phone don't get me wrong I love Samsung phones and I've been using Samsung for 7 years. Can someone tell me what is going on with my Samsung Galaxy

0 Likes
4 Replies
Jillups
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I don't understand what the problem is...
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20

share a photo of what you say is 'blowing every time' you take a picture. I, too, am not understanding what you mean.

0 Likes
sawag201992
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
When I take a picture it's always not good quality
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20

again, 'not good quality' only leaves the reader to imagine the quality solely using their imagination. Quality becomes very.... individual's preference/opinion based at some point. This is why I was asking for a sample photo that you took. If you don't want to share a picture (doesn't have to be any of your private and personal ones) you can also choose to take the phone to UbreakIFix and have them take a look at the camera components... although, it could also be an issue related to software (assuming the bad quality really is an issue worthy level of poor-ness). 

Not trying to beat down on your claim that the pictures are coming out bad, I'm just trying to clear up that quite a lot of problems are just splitting-hairs difference between who is looking at the issue at hand.