cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Poll , how many want to return their S20 Ultra ?

I want to exchange my Ultra for a S20+ or a complete refund like they offered for the Note 7. The camera is not as pro m ised on the Ultra and I'm tired of hearing how good the camera is on S10 , S9 , S20 , S20+. Its our right to get what we pay for. I'm leaving Samsung after this phone.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Poll , how many want to return their S20 Ultra ?

YES!! 100 TIMES YES. I have fought with my carrier I missed the return period by 5 days due to COVID-19. I will never ever by anything Samsung. The customer service is terrible. Never once an apology only being told I was too careless 😡

Highlighted
Astronaut

For me this is the worset Android device ever... Plus the value for money is not worth it... The Samsung built processor is not efficient when it comes to battery life, performance on network level is the worset I saw since Apple AntenaGate issue during Steve Jobs times... The network bar in the icon almost never was full... And the from from 4G to H+ and sometimes no signal is a daily issue I have to struggle with... When it comes to the camera... I have to be honest to say there was a much a do about nothing!!! So many glass and lenses and advertisement... But still my pixel 4 produce sharper images and cleaner landscapes.. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Well you don't buy the phone just for the camera. You get it for the full package.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I would.  

Highlighted
Constellation

I really want to return this stupid phone. $1400 piece of garbage. autofocus is a joke, rear glass of the phone broke while it was sitting on my desk.