cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Poor battery life S20

Hi there, i have the s20 just the standard and my battery life is terrible while using it for five minutes I see the battery going down sometimes it can drain at least 3% in about 10 minutes and I'm pretty sure this isn't right and that's just from browsing, I previously  had a Huawei p20 Pro which I thought had poor battery life but this is just absolutely terrible for the price of the phone I expected so much better and i am very disappointed.  I live in the UK and have received the latest update today and still no change to the battery life, could someone tell me if there is a fix that is coming for it because I am so tempted to just send this phone back.

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Poor battery life S20

Hi @useruDAZKyhe9z  , Sorry to hear that experience , 

If you want to check which app causes your battery to drain off

you want to navigate to >Settings>Device Care>Battery Usage>

From there you will  see which applications consume the most of your battery life.

In most cases app running on the background could drain your battery faster than ussual.

Please let me  know if you have more questions, Thank you!

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi thanks for the reply but I literally don't have any apps running in background apart from the ones I can't stop and its been like that since I set my phone up, there are no apps draining the battery in device care so I think its more software or hardware related.

Thanks 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hi @useruDAZKyhe9z   ,   I thanks for the reply , If that is the case  i would reccomend you to go to  a Samsung Experience Store or UBREAKIFIX store  They  are both Authorized Repair Center.  They can help you Diagnose and Solve the issue on your device with no cost, as lon  as the Device is still under warranty by date and no physical damage.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any question , Thank you!