cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Pre Order Credit

Has anyone else had any issues with getting your Samsung credit for Pre-ordering the S20?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Pre Order Credit

I never got 35$ credit for pre order on s20 ultra

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Had to contact Samsung, send them my info and I haven't heard anything back yet. When I try to register from the app, it says invalid IMEI

Highlighted
Astronaut

Okay, I'll reach out Samsung soon. Crazy how difficult they make it. Just because they know people will get fed up and say screw it.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Yea when I try to register my phone it says that it's already been registered. So I have no clue what to do it's really starting to tick me off now

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Yes!  Despite Sam's Club email proving my preorder and Shop Samsung app verifying that my phone qualified, I have been unable to select a date and Customer service rep tried to tell me I didn't qualify (I preordered!).  Rep said she would forward my case and I would hear back via email in 3-5 days!  Pathetic.  If they do not give me my bonus I'll never buy another Samsung product. Especially, since my camera barely focuses!

Highlighted
Constellation

nope - one has to follow up - mine shows scheduled, when i called them they say it will take 15-21 days or S20 delivery and mine is passed that. now they say they will issue manually - technology company cannot automate these? very poor one sided policies and poor cust reps getting all frustrations - no wonder people prefer Apple as i understand they deliver what is promised