cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Pre-order $200

How do I claim my 200 credit from Samsung?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Pre-order $200

Hello,

To recieve your $200 credit for your preorder. Go to the Samsung Shop app and sign in. From there you can go to the "For You" section. In that section you will see a "See if i qualify". Follow those steps from there and have your IMEI ready. Then you can register your device and fill out your information. Once all done, submit proof of purchase. Then wait for your aproval. 

Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Astronaut

I've been trying since I got my phone. I think you can't get it. All I get is the run around. And the app doesn't work. Rip off.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hello @6SAJ 

In the Shop Samsung app, if you go to the menu (top left) and then into My Inbox, under the Promotions tab should show the Register Now option under the $200 pre-order Samsung Credit advertising. Screenshot_20200325-194917_Shop Samsung.jpg

You click on the register now link and enter in all of the required information 😊

*if I have helped you, please give this post a like! If I have solved your problem, then mark this as a solution. Have a good day 😊 

*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day ?
Highlighted
Product Expert

You must also upload your receipt to the samsung shop app after you go to inbox and see the promotion. I would suggest calling 1800SAMSUNG for assistance on this matter as well. 

Astronaut

I pre orderd my phone from Sam's club 2/17. They say I'm not elagable for the rebate because I pre orederd before the promotion date of 2/21 and at first they said yes you will get it now it's another story.. What a rip off. Never ever again will I purchase anything Samsung again.

F*** Samsung! Take it back if you can!! Take it back!!!