cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Premium care

Got my Samsung galaxy s20 ultra. Tried typing in premium care in the members app, got an error message where you go to check if you phone is available to get premium care and it doesn't even let me get that far. Called customer service they put in a ticket and they said they will call me back and til this day they never called back nd now I'm over the 30 days. Anyone having this problem.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Premium care

Hi @Scottxpilgrim12 

Sorry you are having this issue. I would advise you to get back in contact with customer service with your original ticket number. This way they can see that you where having this issue while you where still in the 30 days. It will be impossible to do it from the app now that the 30 days a passed.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted

Yes I called when I was within the 30 days

Highlighted

I have the request number

Highlighted
Constellation

Same experience here too... still waiting for a call back

Highlighted
Asteroid

Don't wait for a call back. You won't get one. Don't wait for an email. That won't happen either. You have to be firm and insist on a ticket number and to speak with a manager.

The only way to have a chance to get somewhere when there's an issue with Samsung is to assertively push and push and push to get any assistance.

Be sure you keep notes or ask for a transcript to be emailed to you. They have every chat and call transcript but won't reference it if you don't. 

Unfortunately, the entire process, once there's any problem with the company, of getting them to honor the assurances and/or promises they give is like pulling teeth.

Good luck! I hope you both get the issues resolved.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hello @Scottxpilgrim12 

if you open your samsung members app, go to the search icon (top right) and search for premium care. There will be a Learn article on top that says "Protect your phone with Samsung Premium Care" click on that (do not click on the view more). It will give you the details about Premium Care and if you scroll to bottom of page, there's a blue "check eligibility" link that will allow you to check if your phone is eligible and you can enroll there. Hope this helps.

*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day!
Highlighted

When I click the blue check button it give some the error

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Oh I see, have you checked if there's an update for the members app? You could also clear app cache and data and try again? Also, uninstalling and reinstalling the app? I was able to do my premium care through the members app without any problems...You can also go to samsung.com through the web browser and log into your samsung account and sign up that way if the app won't work.

*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day!
Highlighted

Yes I did that over the phone with the rep. Tried it again and failed.