cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Premium care

Why is this app keeps saying theres an error? How can I even verify eligibility and purchase the premium care? It keeps giving me an error.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Premium care

All eligible mobile devices can be enrolled in Samsung Premium Care on Samsung.com at time of device purchase. Eligible devices, that are within 30 days of phone activation, can also enroll in Samsung Premium Care via the Samsung Members app. If you are having trouble i recommend calling Samsung care. I hope this helps.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Astronaut

its happening to me too. I cant enroll or check eligibility
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Download the Shop Samsung app and it will be in your orders.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I recommend reaching out to our Premium Care team. They can be reached at 1-866-371-9501

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

NICE 

http://www.forextrading.pk/open-market-currency-rates.php
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Premium care

that number only works if you are currently enrolled with premium care
Highlighted
Constellation

is premium care only available if purchased directly from Samsung ? got 2 new phines from tmobile store and would like to enroll
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

For more information on Premium Care, please contact that Premium care team directly by calling 1-866-371-9501 or visit their FAQ page: https://bit.ly/30xy8IG

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.