cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Price drop of S20 & Battery Problem.

I bought S20 in October 7 for Rs 66500/-. After one week the price came down drastically.  It hurt me a lot because I never expected such a top brand could do like this.

Customers like me will always be careful while buying Samsung phones in future and always waiting for price to cut down to drastically within short time of release.

The battery life is also not good. Without using it, it drains out in almost 24 hours.

Before buying S20 models, please go through all the reviews and also find the reason behind such a price cut of S20 models in such a short period.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Price drop of S20 & Battery Problem.

Galaxy

Not only S20. I have Note Ultra and the battery drains so fast. You will say its your settings, no. I put the apps to sleep and turned off some of the features I paid for and still drained the battery so fast. Samsung will not replace it because they said my 15 days is over and did not buy premium care plan.

Had a bad experience with their tech, customer and product support. I was like a ball on the phone, they throw me back and forth