cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

[Q OS]Bixby Routine - Fix Needed

Useful app, but YouTube Music is still not available in "Play Music" action. There was a previous update for it, but I don't see it yet. YouTube Music is one of the main music apps now, especially with Google Play Music shutting down this year.

Does anyone else have this problem?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: [Q OS]Bixby Routine - Fix Needed

Hey there @PlahKlah, I hope you're doing well. 

I checked this action in Bixby Routines out and can confirm that YouTube Music is not an option at this time. I will tag a moderator and ask that this post be flagged for the development team as a suggestion. Take care!

@SamsungJace @SamsungAdam @SamsungMoon can one of you awesome mods please flag this thread for the development team as a software  suggestion? Thank you in advance. Take care!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Thanks for all of your help @SamsungJoJo, I'm sure this will help.

Have a great rest of your week!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Constellation

Thank you all. The action is still missing at this current time, but I wanted to make sure the right people were aware of the missing feature. I'm not sure how long it takes for a fix, but I will keep this thread updated.

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm having this problem. No YouTube music option on Bixby routines to play music. I had to reinstall the outgoing Google music app. I tried opening YouTube music app and playing it that way using Bixby routines, but it only works 50% of the time. 

Please fix this, Samsung! Add YouTube music to your music playing options!

Highlighted
Constellation

Same here. The absence of YouTube music as a music player in Bixby routines needs to be addressed, especially as Google Play music is being discontinued. Bixby routines work great with Google Play music. They need to work just as well with YouTube music.