cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Quick question for the people with the One UI 3 beta

Has anyones in display fingerprint sensor gotten faster? I feel like mine has gotten faster after I installed the update. Also, how is everyones battery? Mine feels about like 80% of it's original length.
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Quick question for the people with the One UI 3 beta

When is the update coming out officially, do you know?
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Quick question for the people with the One UI 3 beta

I hope sometime in November, samsung is pretty ok at getting the updates out, but I think they are trying to get better with their whole promise of 3 years of support,
Highlighted
Asteroid

ok, well I hope so. would be nice to see what kinds of changes there going to do.
Highlighted
Astronaut

I like the transparent theme they're starting to go with, I do like the old amoled dark tho, so we'll have to see what it looks like at full release
Highlighted
Asteroid

do you feel that its faster?
Highlighted
Astronaut

more smoother than faster. I've had my fair share of hickups, but that's to be expected with a beta. but there are a couple new animations (for example the quick panel), and I'm loving them, but it's fast in the way if the new shortcuts, ive found myself using the devices tap in the quick panel a lot more to connect my buds and soundbar just because it's in a nice new spot and the button is bigger