Original topic:

Random restarts

(Topic created: 04-23-2021 12:53 PM)
userQis3jbKivV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
So, the last couple of weeks my phone keeps on randomly restarting itself. Upon drawing my unlock pattern when it comes back on, it will then freeze, requiring me to manually restart it. I have the S20 ultra. 
Is anybody else running into the same issues at all? Even if you don't have the S20 ultra, are you running into that with whichever model you do have? 
And, has anybody else heard of a reason or heard anything regarding this at all? 
Thanks! 
3 Replies
GeorgeBrager209
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy S20

Has this happened after a recent update? I would suggest trying to boot your device into Safe mode if possible. If you're  able to boot it up without this issue happening, I would go into apps and clear the cache for all apps. If you are unable to boot into Safe mode or if clearing the cache doesn't work I would recommend scheduling a appointment with a Samsung Experience store to have the techs look at and repair this issue. If you are not near a Samsung Experience Store then you can look for a local Ubreakifix store, Ubreakifix is officially authorized to work on Samsung devices and use official parts.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. 

0 Likes
useruibLfMctn9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Hey! I had this happen on my s20FE 5g. I sent it in via a claim, got a new model and it just happened again!!!! I'm not sure why this happens
0 Likes
Blue7
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20

submit an error report via samsung members app

0 Likes