Original topic:

Random screen lock

(Topic created: 08-30-2021 05:23 PM)
Jeffc73OC
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
I've asked this question before with no response from Samsung, but I will be doing something on my phone or watching a video, using an app and the phone will just randomly lock. Like it did just now while trying to write this. It's so annoying. In the last 2 minutes it just locked 4 times randomly. All my settings are good. I've gone over them many times. I've submitted logs, everything... No response. It's got to be a software or hardware malfunction. (omg. Make that 6 times it just locked. And I just got a recent update that I installed like 10 min ago. ) This is making me really upset that there is no fix. Because I will be in the middle of something important and BAM. My screen locks. Please is there a fix? To have this happen 100 times a week is ridiculous
0 Likes
2 Replies
user3Tq52iAMzi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
The "Smart Lock" settings has been trash... It stopped working for me a few months ago. You can add a Bixby routein to keep your phone unlocked. EG your house location
0 Likes
Jeffc73OC
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
It's not the smart lock keeping the phone unlocked issue I have. That works fine for me. It is the fact that while I'm using the phone the phone locks the screen like if I pushed the side button to put the phone to sleep.