Hi, thank you for your question. Try these steps for accessing your Clipboard:
There are 3 ways for finding clipboards on Samsung smartphones that are as below:
First method: The easiest method for finding clipboards on Samsung phones is the tap and hold method
- On the text entry area tap and hold.
- Now select the clipboard option on the pop-up menu.
Second method: Using edge panel for finding clipboard on Samsung Phones
This feature is just for the Samsung smartphones that have dual-edge screens. Dual edge is available on Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Note10, Note10+, S10e, S10, S10+, Note9, S9, S9+, Note8, S8, S8+, S7 edge, S6 edge+, and S6 edge.
But first, you have to enable the edge screen on these series of Samsung phones to use the Clipboard.
- Go to the Settings on your Samsung phone.
- Select the Display on settings.
- Now tap on the Edge Screen option.
- Turn on the Edge Panel.
- Tap on the Edge Panel text for customizing the Edge Screen.
- Make sure to select Clipboard.
- Now you are done with the Edge Screen and Clipboard.
Third method: Access Clipboard with Samsung keyboard
With the Samsung keyboard, you can also find Clipboard without using the Edge Screen.
- On the keyboard tap the three-dot option on the top right of the keyboard.
- Now select the Clipboard and you will access it.
As far as adding it to the home screen goes, that is not possible at this time, as it is built into the keyboard, but there are third-party applications that can be used that do have this ability.
Also, the topic title sounds like you have a secondary issue regarding waking up device when getting a notification. Can you describe for us exactly how this happens, with what notification(s)? Thanks in advance, and let me know if this helps!