JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth turns off and Call volume turns on automatically when I get home

(Topic created: 07-23-2020 08:50 PM)
userIH7Zhlf5Es
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I have this issue. When I get home, my phone disconnects Bluetooth and turn on call volume automatically. 
I may have changed some settings while watching videos about the s20 5g phone, but now I cannot find an explanation online how to undo this. 
I realized this was happening because a have a Samsung watch 3 and I was receiving the disconnection message every time I will be getting into the garage. 

Another issue, not sure if related,  is that I have my phone to restart in the middle of the night. My s8 would restart and keep the volume off, but my s20 5g restarts with the volume on. I have been managing turning off notifications  but I do have friends and family overseas that send messages that are for me middle of the night.

Anyone has some advice?

0 Likes
17 Replies
loz006
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

A 2020 Kia Seltos. It worked fine with my Note 9 but for some reason the S20 Ultra won't work.

0 Likes
Eladnonnac
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

You might have this problem that everyone including myself are still dealing with.

MS Teams.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S9/Speaker-turns-on-automatically/td-p/702455/page/5

0 Likes
loz006
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Thanks, I do have MS Teams on my phone. Have just uninstalled and will see if that fixes it.

0 Likes
loz006
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Nope, didn't help I'm afraid.

0 Likes
userdKpJfLHYIM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

BMW 2020

0 Likes
userdKpJfLHYIM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

SAME PROBLEM PLZ HELP 

I got the Samsung S20 FE

0 Likes
ajlien
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I figured my issue out. I had just transferred my data and settings from an old phone. i had to unpair the new phone from the car and pair it again. It works fine now.
0 Likes
Heidi66
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I have same problem, started today.. Galaxy 9+. I've unpaired, toggled... Ughh. Nothing helped
0 Likes