cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Redeem Pre-Order Promotions

I pre-order my Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. I received it on Monday March 2nd. I have registered it on Samsung members and it only comes up as a Samsung device. My question is how do I access the $235 in promotion credit for pre-ordering this device. I have not received an email or a Link to access this. Please help

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Redeem Pre-Order Promotions

My understanding is they will let you pick accessories when you place your phone order not sure if it applies after the fact. You might want to connect support. It is confusing how they worded it.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

You have to do it in the Samsung shop app

Highlighted
Constellation

I did mine on the Samsung Shop app and they said that i'm not eligible for the promotion which I ordered mine on Feb 21st. I don't understand what's going on

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

0 this is what I did I uninstall the app rebooted my phone and then reinstall the app then I make sure that my phone was register on the Samsung website by putting my ime number then I installed it okay then I went to my inbox click see if I'm eligible and it worked. It was saying that I'm not eligible to at first but then I talked to the lady at Samsung chat and she told me to do that and it work

Highlighted
Constellation

I did that as well and it still said i wasn't eligible... I'm on the phone with a rep now and she's wondering why I have two IMEI #'s and I told her i don't know why and now she's trying to figure out why I have a international phone which I don't know why either, sprint sent it to me..lol. So hopefully something will work when I get off the phone with the rep.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I'm just taking a guess but the reason why they probably sent you a international phone is because of the merger with T-Mobile and Sprint.

Cosmic Ray

The reason why is because Sprint used to a CDMA network and T-Mobile uses GSM. an international phone has both networks so it would be easy for you to emerge on T-Mobile's Network after they close the CDMA network up. that way because you spent a lot of money on this phone you don't have to buy another phone when the network is completely closed. also with me I had to register the IMEI number but it kept on saying that my product was already registered so I just backed out and went to the Samsung shop and then it finally said that I was eligible

Highlighted
Asteroid

Uninstall and reinstall, I was just approved. But have to wait 4 to 6 weeks to receive it.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have installed and reinstalled it as well and call. They say it will take 4 to 6 weeks as well.