cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Registration process gives "Invalid IMEI" error

I cannot register my Galaxy S20.  The registration process is saying the data I am inputting is incorrect.  

Looking at my purchase agreement with Sprint, I need to register with you to access a $200 credit with Samsung. 

83 REPLIES 83
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Registration process gives "Invalid IMEI" error

Mine says the same thing. Mine is with T-Mobile

Highlighted
Nebula

@patrick35205 wrote:

I cannot register my Galaxy S20.  The registration process is saying the data I am inputting is incorrect.  

Looking at my purchase agreement with Sprint, I need to register with you to access a $200 credit with Samsung.  

According to a post on another thread, you should be able to register and get the credit starting March 4.

Highlighted
Constellation

Ahh, thank you

Highlighted
Constellation

Invaild imei error

Accidentally deleted my new s20 ultra off my account. Trying to readd it for hours now and keep getting same error message. For me to enter a valid imei number. Ugh I'm frustrated

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Invaild imei error

Please contact the Accounts team directly for additional assistance. They can be reached at 855-795-0509.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Asteroid

Invalid IMEI error when Registering S20

Is anyone else having an issue with their IMEI number not working when attempting to register the device

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Invalid IMEI error when Registering S20

FAKE S20

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Enter the IMEI manually.

Instead of selected Phone, select the "Other Device" option. Should work after that.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I doubt it's fake came through Sprint with all the same stuff as my ladies device